new stars tunes

thnmnt

hey everyone,

stars of stage and screen has a couple of new songs online, hope you can take a minute and give them a listen. "fade / fail" is a departure from our mainly female vox (cpck took a break and played guitar) and "super blue" is a squishy analogue meets big guitar song - (cpck sings) that has kind of an interesting structure to it - well, i think so anyway.

so, hope you like em - and as usual. we're thick skinned!

thnmnt
stars of stage and screen - nyc
http://www.mp3.com/stageandscreen

Hey, what is up, I checked out fade-fail and have heard superblue before but took another listen. Whoever is singing fade fail certainly blends in nicely with the rest of your stuff. Real nice tune creative and well done as usual and Super Blue is a favorite of mine. I like it almost as much as "Dixie Thriller"

Ray J

thanks ray - the singer is me actually, there are only the 2 of us who do everything - i feel like i'm more of a talker than a singer really but hey, whatever works. dixie thriller is the first song we ever recorded and i'm dying to get back to it since all i hear are the gaffs (and the cheapo mic we used on vocals!) also glad you like super blue - by the way, i just remixed fill the space and rerecorded the bass which is much better - also added an intro which works well.

enough about me... - thanks for listening.

thnmnt

Back