New songs added - comments needed

Fam, you need to start checking out some other peoples work. There are plenty of posts asking people to check some tracks out. Why should people peep yours when you won't/hanven't done the same for them?

Give and much will be given to you.

I dont really care to peep whole pages to hear 1 songs..

i check you out..and I think you need a different style..your voice doesnt sound good to me over the beats...then again im at work listening through computer speakers at a low volume..so i might be wrong..

but in the future give others feedback before requestin feedback for yourself...you will get more feedback in the long run..and welcome to the hr.com fam.. stay active..

Sorry

Hey wanted to say sorry. I didn't know how to go about posting them. Also didnt know the proper way was to comment on others first, i should have first though. Thanks for the comments though.

nothing to be sorry about..it happends alot..enjoy your stay..network..make friends..make music..

On tribute, it sounds like your sneaking in a recording, like you don't want to be heard. Let it out dogg!!! Your delivery is different, it seems to me like you're obviously reading your lyrics. Mix it up a little and flow with it. You don't sound like you're feeling your own music. I think it is a good foundation, but with more practice you can sound more relaxed and into your own stuff!
Keep banging though!

I really feel the beats in the first two songs, but you need to find yourself a new vocal level that mixes in better with the track. Also, there's just not enough emotion to it. It sounds a bit apathetic. Other than that I really like it.

When you record do you read your lyrics, or do you recite them without the paper?

Also, I would try to experiment with different delivery styles.

Back