new song with optical instruments

Very well done! I like the mix and the recording - very fun, funky little tune. The acoustic instruments all seem to sit very well.

thanks

we have another song now... kind of tropical thing. any feedback would be much appreciated. i have a few reservations about the mix, but if no one else does then that's good.

m

Beauuutiful!

Absolutely love this - just clicking around in the MP3 section and I found this. This is right up my street. Can't see that anything could be wrong with this.
A real classic in my mind. :eek:

intomusic

I listened to On This Boat. Really enjoyed it. Very creative and unexpected. Nice vocals... everything really. The guitar solo hits me as less inventive than the rest of the arrangement but the feel of it's good.

thanks

Thanks for taking the time to listen. I'm very aware of the solo, and my lack of skills in that department :) so much so that I've decided in fact to redo all the solos for the album versions of the songs... I have a neighbor who is a killer guitarist and I think he'll do the job fat better than I could.

Also I thought it would make a nice surprise to people who buy the music from myspace, who get the album and discover a big difference.

There will be more optical stuff in the future. So far it's just a little orchestron and optigan, but we're looking to do something with a complete optigan backing track.

MW

Back