New song with my buddy Greg L on bass.

another nice one guys - I wish spanish language radio in Houston was playing stuff more like this - Tejano's starting to wear on me. But then when I see those shine accordion's hanging in the music store, I get stars in my eyes.

:D

Man, the three or five words of Spanish I understood couldn't stitch together a narrative LUCKILY the music carried the day: the melody is really good & the guitars cook. Really well defined and unfussy bass from Gerg too!
well captured vocals - no issues there from me.
Top Job!

Sounds good man. Glad to help. :)

another nice one guys - I wish spanish language radio in Houston was playing stuff more like this - Tejano's starting to wear on me. But then when I see those shine accordion's hanging in the music store, I get stars in my eyes.

Hahahaha! That sucks, man! I'll send you a copy so you can listen in your car and avoid the tejano quebraditas, rancheras and corridos. LOL. :D

That sounds great man... great job to both of you...
Thanks very much!

Good song guys! I wish I understood the words. Hey Greg, I thought you only played the drums. Nice job on bass man.
Greg thinks I'm trash talking him in the songs so welcome to the club. Hahaha.

Man, the three or five words of Spanish I understood couldn't stitch together a narrative LUCKILY the music carried the day: the melody is really good & the guitars cook. Really well defined and unfussy bass from Gerg too!
well captured vocals - no issues there from me.
Top Job!

Thanks for the kind words!

sounds good as usual
did you ever finish that one about your cousin or buddy?

I'll check your myspace again. I want to hear that one again it was damn good

Hey, my friend! I put it on a back burner since I was running out of creative ideas for it. I think I'll give it a try again and see how it goes.

Hola Hermano!
Greg's the man and you're an amazing songwriter! Beautiful song! Do you play live too? I bet you get the girls all drooling for you with that great voice...:D
Any chance of getting a CD with your songs?
Come on guys, who doesn't know what "Te quiero" means.....?

Joey :):):):)

Hola Hermano!
Greg's the man and you're an amazing songwriter! Beautiful song! Do you play live too? I bet you get the girls all drooling for you with that great voice...:D
Any chance of getting a CD with your songs?
Come on guys, who doesn't know what "Te quiero" means.....?

Joey :):):):)
Hey, hermano!
Thanks for the kind words. I had a band for about 10-11 years. I broke the band like two years ago. It was a totally different thing. It was kinda ska-punk-pop. And yes, I'll be posting the CD for all to download in a couple of weeks. In fact, this was the last song of it. As soon as I finish the pseudo-mastering, I'll all be good.

I heard the word "felice" and the only Spanish song I know with that word is "Felice Navidad."

So it's a Christmas song then? :D

Seriously though, this is some good work. You've got a full and consistent sound throughout.

What effects do you have on the vocals? It sounded a little too chorusy in the softer part about a third of the way in (verse? breakdown? It's hard to tell when I can't follow the lyrics.)

I like the background vocals.

Yeah, this is well done man. I know it's a common thing in spanish, but the rolling of the "r"s was really pronounced in a cool way a few times...maybe natural, maybe for effect, but cool nonetheless.

The overall sound is pretty big and well rounded. Your voice was captured well. The guitars have a nice crunchy edge and the bass....well, when I heard it was greg I naturally expected a bunch of crazy ass slap solos and stuff, but he kept it pretty steady on this one :p:D.

I heard the word "felice" and the only Spanish song I know with that word is "Felice Navidad."

So it's a Christmas song then? :D

Seriously though, this is some good work. You've got a full and consistent sound throughout.

What effects do you have on the vocals? It sounded a little too chorusy in the softer part about a third of the way in (verse? breakdown? It's hard to tell when I can't follow the lyrics.)

I like the background vocals.
Its a plug in Reaper called "ozzifier" as the name says, It tries to make the "Ozzy effect" Its basically a shifter-delay. I will try to leave it dry in the parts that my voice is alone. Thanks for listening!

Yeah, this is well done man. I know it's a common thing in spanish, but the rolling of the "r"s was really pronounced in a cool way a few times...maybe natural, maybe for effect, but cool nonetheless.

The overall sound is pretty big and well rounded. Your voice was captured well. The guitars have a nice crunchy edge and the bass....well, when I heard it was greg I naturally expected a bunch of crazy ass slap solos and stuff, but he kept it pretty steady on this one :p:D.
Thanks, man! The "r" thing is natural. I love the bass tracks that Greg does for me. They are so easy to mix. They sit perfectly with almost no EQ. I just throw a L2 Limiter and done.

very nice track..im with greg on the lyrics dont matter...well only when I cant understand them :) great compositions and playing...

Back