new song - piano driven/darker song

I'm sorry, it seems you've used up your allotment of posts. We can't give you feedback on this one. :D

Anyway, I like the panning on the drums at the beginning.

The vocals sound a little out of place. They've got and angry/angsty vibe, while the piano has a more melancholy feel.

The instruments are balanced well. Everything comes through clearly.

Thanks so much VomitHatSteve (one of my favorite usernames i've seen) - I see where you're coming from with the out of place vocals, it was intentional for sure but i can certainly see your point. Thanks so much for listening man can't wait to hear another angsty prophet song,

Take care

Gary

I like the vocals personally and I really like the lyrics. I like how the drums and the piano work together at the beginning.
My only suggestion is to pull back on the cymbals a bit at the end where the song gets more intense. They seem to drown out the piano and at that point in the song I really want to hear that piano being beaten like a rented mule.

Cool stuff for sure.

Hey Gary - dark, lovely piano, kind of a McCartney feel to it... "Bottle of Absinthe chased down with gasoline" - cool.....
No problems for me on this mix...It's super clean and spread nicely. Everything is easy to pick up. I like the multi vocals in the latter part.
Great Job ! :cool::D:cool::D

Back