New song - help me with a request here! :)

mrstivi1991

Hello.

I want to present to you my new song called "Flesh". It's my little experiment with vocals and mastering, I'd like to hear what is good and what i need to change :)

Song is in the attachments :)

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Przemek Ś. - Flesh.mp3
    6.5 MB · Views: 17
Hello.

I want to present to you my new song called "Flesh". It's my little experiment with vocals and mastering, I'd like to hear what is good and what i need to change :)

Song is in the attachments :)

Enjoy!

This isn't my bag - but this is what I hear - MASSIVE GUITARS - tiny vocals.

Vocal not up front enough in the mix. Don't mind the filtering of the vox, but it can't be behind the guitars. Nice balance eq-wise to my ears. Maybe a bit more bass guitar too. Low end is good as far as the kick though.

The guitar still dominates everything, it's big and bold, and the rest is thin/weak...then when the "chorus" comes in, it changes, and I think the balance is a bit better there. I would have the drums up a bit more or give them a little more body, they sound thin.

The guitar still dominates everything, it's big and bold, and the rest is thin/weak...then when the "chorus" comes in, it changes, and I think the balance is a bit better there. I would have the drums up a bit more or give them a little more body, they sound thin.

kick, vox and gtr is all i hear, i like style tho!! it would be cool if the bass was present and had some Rage against the machine type fills! cheers! way too much kick! tho nice frequency balance of the kick, sample?

Back