New song - Droopy Face Please Critique

strat0tele

I am pretty impressed with the quality of my latest song. The only problem that I feel arises with the mix, is for my retarded break from the song. My friend who sung it, distorted the signal and along with the retarded break it really doesn't fit, but that's the beauty of this song.

Tell me what you think

strat0tele said:
I am pretty impressed with the quality of my latest song.

Umm...really? The recording quality is decent, I guess. I am not so fond of the song, though. Those drum machine "handclaps," or whatever they are, are kind of amusing, but not in a good way. I can't really think of anything constructive to say. I have to stop listening now.

scrubs said:
Umm...really? The recording quality is decent, I guess. I am not so fond of the song, though. Those drum machine "handclaps," or whatever they are, are kind of amusing, but not in a good way. I can't really think of anything constructive to say. I have to stop listening now.

Compared to my other songs, I feel it's decent, recording quality that is. You should hear my other songs....

Last edited:
strat0tele said:
You should hear my other songs....

Thanks, I'll pass. :D :D :D

Glad to hear you're improving, though. Your recording quality is definitely cleaner than anything I did at 18. ;)

scrubs said:
Thanks, I'll pass. :D :D :D

Glad to hear you're improving, though. Your recording quality is definitely cleaner than anything I did at 18. ;)

You didn't have the beauty of digital i bet.

I heart digital.

I'm not mocking recording. Not all songs have to "serious". Lyrics don't matter to me, and I love being cheesy - ie. The tabla and hand claps from the drum machine. I don't do it to be funny, I do it because I enjoy it.

Back