noisedude
New member
That's different. They pay you!apl said:Hey, homestudioguy, I get ribbed a bit for pimpin' Carvin, too.

That's different. They pay you!apl said:Hey, homestudioguy, I get ribbed a bit for pimpin' Carvin, too.

chessrock said:Guys, I just wanted to give you all an unbiased review of this mic ...
After not using it on several different types of sources, I have concluded that it is, by far, the best mic for under $169, that I have never used.
By far. Not even a contest.
.
chessrock said:Guys, I just wanted to give you all an unbiased review of this mic ...
After not using it on several different types of sources, I have concluded that it is, by far, the best mic for under $169, that I have never used.
By far. Not even a contest.
.
PhilGood said:So, you didn't use it on my voice. How did that not turn out?
Ha ha! (Just kidding).Look, if you need to use that "just kidding" crap go to the Aux Bus!chessrock said:Pretty good ... for a change!Ha ha! (Just kidding).
.


).
)homestudioguy said:...I've only got one green chicklet.