new ribbon mic for the studio :)

I really like the 7000 fits very well with my singers voice and sounds effin' awesome on guitar cabs

the Trion 7000 and 57 are very complimentary. IMO you won't be dissapointed with the Trion 7000. I have had a pair for some time and they get used regularly even over more expensive ribbons.

A ribbon / 57 comparison may be a bit difficult to compare with the same positioning because the ribbon can be pointed right at the center of the speaker and will capture a nice tone, whereas the 57 will sound much brighter at the same position.

In case you missed it, this may help

the Trion 7000 and 57 are very complimentary. IMO you won't be dissapointed with the Trion 7000. I have had a pair for some time and they get used regularly even over more expensive ribbons.

A ribbon / 57 comparison may be a bit difficult to compare with the same positioning because the ribbon can be pointed right at the center of the speaker and will capture a nice tone, whereas the 57 will sound much brighter at the same position.

In case you missed it, this may help
yeah the link was totally helpful. thanks. the trion 7000 is looking like a potential future buy. :D

Back