New Reaper user.....

JeffreyC

Maybe it's too good to be true, but I downloaded Reaper to demo yesterday and I'm blown away at how quickly I was up and running in no time. I love the layout and it sounds really good. I've been using Sonar 7 Producer and Ableton 7....I think I may just continue working in Reaper for a while - I'm impressed! :D

There's always a downside to a DAW, but maybe not this time - maybe this one just works more like my brain.:cool:

When is verison 4 coming and what does it fix/improve upon?

After a couple of months testing, I finally decided to pay $40 for a non-commercial (which is my case) license of Reaper. It's very easy to use, it does everything I can imagine (I am a newbie) and I still didn't explore all of its features.:D
I think they have a list of new features for every released version on their website.:)

Maybe it's too good to be true, but I downloaded Reaper to demo yesterday and I'm blown away at how quickly I was up and running in no time. I love the layout and it sounds really good. I've been using Sonar 7 Producer and Ableton 7....I think I may just continue working in Reaper for a while - I'm impressed! :D

There's always a downside to a DAW, but maybe not this time - maybe this one just works more like my brain.:cool:

When is verison 4 coming and what does it fix/improve upon?

Welcome to REAPER! :)

Check out the pre-release forum at reaper.fm. V4 is in alpha testing as we speak!

Don't worry if you buy a license now. You'll get free upgrades through v4.99. :D

Back