New REAPER tutorial

Psmeg

Evening all,

Today's new video for Reaper shows you how to assign FX Parameters to your tracks and then link them to a control surface (you can ignore this step if you don't use one).

Reaper Tutorial: User Assigned FX Parameters

Learn how to assign individual FX Parameters to their tracks and control them via either the mouse or through your control surface via MIDI Learn in Cockos Reaper.

A great way of accessing your most used parameters on a track without having to rely on going back to the actual FX / VSTi interface.

This method helps streamline and speed up your workflow as well as allowing you to customise the Track Control Panel to your own preferences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR2pZ1wiV3w

Don't forget to Subscribe to the channel to be kept up to date and also check out the official ReaperTV website where there is exclusive additional content being added to various tutorials.

Reaper DAW, Recording, Mixing & Drum Sequencing Tutorials

Until next week, happy mixing!

Paul

The video is what it says on the tin: a tutorial on using reaper. Yes, there's way too much "subscribe to my channel" shenanigans, but if the mods moved threads around willy-nilly for bad signal-to-noise ratios, the MP3 clinic would be nothing but Greg_L and Rami threads (until Greg_L posts in them). :D

Paul, you mentioned that you couldn't figure out how to rename tracks. You right-click and select "Alias"reaper.png

That's actually not a bad feature, I could picture myself using that.

The video is what it says on the tin: a tutorial on using reaper. Yes, there's way too much "subscribe to my channel" shenanigans, but if the mods moved threads around willy-nilly for bad signal-to-noise ratios, the MP3 clinic would be nothing but Greg_L and Rami threads (until Greg_L posts in them). :D

Paul, you mentioned that you couldn't figure out how to rename tracks. You right-click and select "Alias"View attachment 94523

That's actually not a bad feature, I could picture myself using that.

Cheers for the info on renaming the FX Parameters, a few people have enlightened me and it just makes a great feature a little bit better :)

I always put the Subscribe info in there so anyone interested in what my ReaperTV Channel offers will be notified of new releases.

No spamming or marketing un-related junk from me; just useful (I hope) info on using Reaper and its many tools and functions.

Back