new original - "Apollo 18"

GONZO-X

a really nice, mellow, bittersweet song that features slide guitar.

Apollo 18: the Gemini, and then the Apollo missions that ran thru the 60’s to the 70’s, was an amazing time in my mind; Apollo 18 would have traveled to the Copernicus Crater, but it never happened, and the Apollo program was retired. A bittersweet melody runs thru this song, as the ending of the Apollo program was just as bittersweet.

from the new album "Elemental", available here:

Bandcamp:

Apple Music:

Amazon:

tumbleweed2.jpg

I really like it; it sounds pretty relaxing, like something you'd hear in like a biker show or commercial (which is by no means a bad thing). Very nice! I really don't have any feedback to give as it sounds professional already (y)(y)(y)

I really like it; it sounds pretty relaxing, like something you'd hear in like a biker show or commercial (which is by no means a bad thing). Very nice! I really don't have any feedback to give as it sounds professional already (y)(y)(y)
thanks TreJay!
yes, relaxing, like floating in space....
this was song 9 off of a 10 song album release, i'll post song #8 next!

Nice, sparkling modern production with well played slide guitar work. I love me some Ry Cooder so this was an instant like for me. I would have maybe provided more variation in the second half, but that's just me. Perhaps in the context of your album it serves its purpose as-is.

Back