New (opened box) BR1180 For Sale

welldonep

Hello folks .... I have a BR1180 that I purchased about a year ago that I've never used. I have a BR8, and purchased the 1180 with hopes of running them in tandem via midi and the digital outs. I came to learn that it was not possible because the midi jacks are only outs. A lesson learned indeed. At the time, I decided to keep the BR1180 because I really like tarcking on the BR8, and was thinking I would just keep the 1180 as a backup because I will surely see the BR8 give out on me one day. Since then, I have naturally garvitated to computer based recording and have been wondering if I will ever need the 1180. I have not used the 1180 at all for recording. I did scroll through the rhythm patterns, and have erased the demo song because I definitely would rather have the space than that awful song. I also purchased the video users guide, so I have that as well. I am open to selling it for any reasonable offer. If anyone is interested in a good deal for a new 1180, please feel free to get get in touch with me.

Cheers!

Peter
welldonep@yahoo.com

Back