New One...

Teddie

Hello folks,

Haven't been here in a while. :eek: Haven't done anything with my music in a while... :eek: limited time. :(

Got a chance to mess around with a quick project so I jumped on it.

It's just a football fight song for a team out in Austin, TX (far from me on the east coast). They asked, I did... fun project. Not a whole lot to it, but it was fun and fast.

It's called "Austin Knights (Football Fight Song)".

This is the first bit of music I've done in a long time... makes me crazy.

Finally getting some down-time. Working on putting together a vocal booth. Hopefully I can finish the Conformity CD within the next few months.

Helpful mix comments are always welcome...

Thanks HR bros...

Teddie (Smart Apple)

certainly full and powerful. Might wanna make the name of the team clearer and that break with the cowbells could reak havoc on an indoor pa system. Have you played this inside the venue over the pa yet? I think that is the key to this mix.

Great git wall!!!

This is a cool side project. Keeps the recording and mixing chops up and you GET PAID!

Peace,
theron.

yeah!!!

this would make me want to stick a foot in some one's ass!!!!!!!!
i would have loved to run out on the field listening to this!

thank's

peace

rick

This should bring the agression out in the team when it's pumped through the PA system.;) This could be in a video game too..It has that feel to it.

theron, thanks for listening. I'm really wasn't thinking about the pa system it would be played on with regards to the dynamics of the song... good point. They've used it a few times already. Haven't heard of any problems. Season's over though :( - thanks again.

fenderlikingood, yeah bruddah! that's the effect I was trying to get... Get the team to wanna stick a foot in some one's ass, yuppers.

Kramer, thanks for the ears. Yeah, that video game comment was made by my son and a few friends. I hear it too.

Back