New (oldish) tune - "Undone"

TripleM: Thanks for the suggestions. I'll take a look at the bass levels, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to retrack the vocal entirely.

TKeefe: Thanks for the kind words!

Jimistone: Thanks for the comments. I thought the bass and kick worked pretty well too.

Nice sound, nice song. I like the rhythm section sound, the drums and midi! bass lay down a nice groove. Great vocal track, nice melody, reminds me of Stone Temple Pilots a bit, hate to say things like that, but i figure if i think it others might. I think i would listen to your song given the choice if that's any consolation. Real nice arrangement that cool last chorus-the moog solo...fits the vibe of the song-maybe a bit pointy at times. Great melancholy melody-One bass drum hit off as the end retards..probably an easy fix??? Great tune man..

Nice sound, nice song. I like the rhythm section sound, the drums and midi! bass lay down a nice groove. Great vocal track, nice melody, reminds me of Stone Temple Pilots a bit, hate to say things like that, but i figure if i think it others might. I think i would listen to your song given the choice if that's any consolation. Real nice arrangement that cool last chorus-the moog solo...fits the vibe of the song-maybe a bit pointy at times. Great melancholy melody-One bass drum hit off as the end retards..probably an easy fix??? Great tune man..

Thanks for the kind words. I hadn't thought about it before, but you're right about the STP reference. It definitely has a "Creep" vibe to it. That was totally unintentional, but I can clearly hear it now that you point it out.

I'll check out the kick at the end to see if it bugs me. :)

Back