New Norwegian music released

Wow, cool stuff. Nice bass groove in Silly Woman. Mabey more of a realistic drum sound would round that one out. Like the hihat in 'It's not quite real'. Heh, but It's more real in that one! Very nice synth sounding dance-able tunes

Heey thanks !

I'll check it out and try to replace the drum with a round sound...

:)

P.S.E

Really liked "Silly Woman" and I agree with Kaputo about the drum sound...who is doing the vocal?...it fit the mix very well....gibs

Listened to Silly Woman,

This is cool stuff. Real mood going on here. Great guitaring. Right on. It sounds 80'ish as far as this style goes.. - in a good way.

There is something with the drums that could be improved. Not sure exactly what. Maybe a touch more reverb on the snare during the chorus, A#/C/D part?

Like it. Very cool.

Thanks, nice to hear thoose words. I will do something about the drum and replace it on my page. To get information like that is something i like. Things which i can try to fix or improve..

Regards
P.S.E

This is really nice music - nice composition, nice sound, very nice ending (have you been listening to drstawl?). I'm confused about something, though - the guitar at .27-.28, and at 1.00-1.03. It sounds to me like the pulse of the wah leaves the rhythm of the song - intentional? How many personnel did you have on this one? Good work.

I DL'ed Silly Woman... good mix! Everyone else covered any input I'd give, so I'll just chime-in with a "ditto".

Heey !

Dobro: I agree with you, the guitar wah don't follow the rhythm at thoose two particular places. I'll check it up.
It's my father who plays the guitar in the song. The female voice is the woman who sing in the band my father plays in (it's a local band in Stavanger named Valhall, they play pop/rock). All the other things i made by myself with help from my synth's, sampler and computer.

And i've said before i will also fix the kick drum.

Thanks everybody for taking a couple of minutes to listen to the song.

Regards
P.S.E

Back