New Mixing In The Box Video Tutorial site

JHOOKS

Whats going on guys its been a while but I wanted to announce the Official launch of my new web site www.intheboxproductions.com.

“In The Box PROductions” is extremely affordable and accessible.

I created this site, www.intheboxproductions.com and products “In The Box PROductions” for people interested in learning how to mix their songs or beats from digital audio workstations, better known as a “DAW”. “In The Box PROductions” is a straight-forward mixing/production video tutorial series for all, beginners and advanced alike. With the arrival of quad core and dual quad core processing units, mixing in the box has become a common practice in today’s home studios and professional studios alike. So, how does that translate into you producing and mixing better music?

Tips for getting big kicks and ultra fat snares are cool, but learning how to apply that philosophy within your mix is a whole different story. In these series, I will break down how to apply your virtual plug-ins such as, eq’s, compressor’s, reverb’s and many more effects to your sound within the context of your mix. When you purchase, “In The Box PROductions” volume through paypal, you will receive a link to a digital download of your product (once payment is clear). This download consist of a compressed zip file; in the zip file, there is a folder with all of your step-by-step tutorial movie files. Now grab some popcorn and a plugin-or-two, and enjoy the show!

Thanks!

Jhookz

Last edited:
Back