JimmyRLandry

Hi all,

My name is Jimmy. I joined this forum to learn from others and hopefully help others as well. I have been on other forums and absolutely cannot stand the negative tone of most; this place looked pretty chill so I'm excited to see where it goes.

I make a bit of income from writing/producing/mixing for film, TV and with artists as well from my home studio. I've had a bit of songwriting success but nothing that has ever gotten on the scoreboard in a big way. I used to work for a major label, have been signed/dropped by a major label and toured extensively [back in the day;)], and to be fully transparent; my current full time job is with Cakewalk as Head of Artist and Public Relations, but I will always be a die-hard self recording maniac who loves to learn tricks and tips from others who manipulate sound in the digital domain.

Thanks for reading

Welcome! So can I get a discount on Cakewalk? :laughings: Just kidding. I use reaper. Tried CW many years ago (back when software got delivered on floppies) and was totally lost with it.

Back