new J.S Bach Suite

Is that reverb natural or added in post? Either way, I like it a lot. Very nice tone to that guitar, I have yet to record mine where it's anything but boomy.

Right towards the end there's an almost-fretted note that stands out a bit. And the phrasing feels a little stiff at the beginning, but this is baroque so I'm out of my element. I have to commend your playing and your tone, very nice and crisp attack. I think that the recording is unassailable...it's a good performance captured by good equipment!

Is that reverb natural or added in post? Either way, I like it a lot. Very nice tone to that guitar, I have yet to record mine where it's anything but boomy.

Right towards the end there's an almost-fretted note that stands out a bit. And the phrasing feels a little stiff at the beginning, but this is baroque so I'm out of my element. I have to commend your playing and your tone, very nice and crisp attack. I think that the recording is unassailable...it's a good performance captured by good equipment!

it's lexicon PCM native reverb added in post, thanks for the feedback.

Back