New HORROR METAL...

W.I.S.C.

10lbs.of sh*t in 5lb.BAG
Hey Folks,
Ok,I can't listen to this anymore.I know the vocals need work.I am open for suggestions on how to clean em up or make em sound better but I do know what I'll be doing different next time during the recording process.Drums progged in Fruity Loops,3 guitar trax,bass, 4 vocal trax and frustration.Horror Metal for those who can handle it,Up the Tombstones!!!!!!!!Have fun with this one and it's short so those out there who just can't stomache the style the end will come quickly albiet painfully...

Still We Live

www.nowhereradio.com/vilechild/singles

hehehe.....wow....fuck ..by vocals you mean the growling right...?!?!?!...lol..who is that that sounds like ozzy???....that IS NOT you....man in all seriousness i dig the shit out of this except the parts where the devil is yelling....lol...just not my thing BUT the music is extremely cool.and if you programmed these drums...fuck that HAS to take forever right?...man music reminds me of ..."angel " something ..morbid angel...maybe??..

jamal

Yo. Collaboration all the way. I'm glad you have the balls to post this. I can tell you what I think is wrong, but I dont know how to fix it.

The guitars arent up front enough. the vocals sound fine to me... its just the guitars man.. need to be clearer and more up front.

I only heard one note of your bass... that could be because of my sp-5b's ...

songs great though, I like the high vox.. is that you screaming?

(The only reason I dont scream anymore is because i KNOW people dont want to hear it)

Fuck Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil Dead Samples....killer. I think this is pretty cool. It doesn't sound like morbid angel though. I liked it alot. Voices need to be leveled out a bit. Fuck yeah, dude you wanna go grave robbing with me some night?

interesting enuff.. but is sounds like it was recorded on a casette multitracker... just no presence and punch.. and whoa...that one vocal does sound like ozzie.

This was a great song to listen to before going to work.

Years ago I bought my mother a Charlie Brown theme music CD for her birthday. When she opened the box there was a sticky note on the CD that read "Charlie Brown is a fuck. He sucks shit." The CD was replaced with some band's CD that this reminds me of.

That's a compliment...

This was pretty cool, I thought.

So, who IS singing that ozzy sounding part?

Overall I thought this was pretty cool.

mixmkr said:
interesting enuff.. but is sounds like it was recorded on a casette multitracker... just no presence and punch.. and whoa...that one vocal does sound like ozzie.

I'll be lazy and just second mixmkr, with the addition that I think you did a great job with Fruity Loops.

Cool song that need some presence and punch.

Jamal-Thanx.Yea the drums may sound like they take a long time but the cutting and the pasting makes it cake.I've got a patented system for programming and keyboard shortcuts make it all possible.I'm a candle in the sun comp'ed to MA...I only wish.
Demensia-All vox is me,I've been wanting to do multi style music like in the Mr.bungle realm.As scitzophrenic as you can dream...I have another mix with louder guitars I just couldn't tell at the time(ears too burnt)
Analytical Man-Wish I could scream like your guy,It's just not in me...yet.And yea,NOT MA....Thanx.Stay Heavy!

MXMKR-HATE the vocal sound.I'm all over the J-edit now.Improvement Imminent.I get the Ozzy thing alot lately.Am I really that whinny?....f*ck....

fprod-Thanx for the listen,dude.LOL :D Luv to getta copy of that.That's a f*cking great idea for promo ,too.
T B -Sorry but it's all me here.Thanx for the listen :D

hey man, cool fuckin tune!!! the mix of growling and high pitched vox, remind me of cradle of filth. but the actuall singing............................................................................

FUCKING OZZY!!!!!! is that you??? damn that sound's like ozzy!!
uncanny even??!!:confused: COoL!!!!!

no mixing comment's:rolleyes: i've had this downloaded for two day's!! and it's had plenty of spin!! this is all you, right???

metalicastiliciosnes!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad:

THANKS man!!!

peace

Rick

Hey man I tried to give it a go but nowhereradio is down at the moment.

Here's the page Im getting waldo.Im sure it's normal with maintenance going but here it is none the less.

Warning: Can't connect to MySQL server on '142.179.159.60' (111) in /home/sites/site1/web/artists/album.php on line 8

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on '142.179.159.60' (111) in /home/sites/site1/web/artists/album.php on line 8
Could not connect to server

wow-nuts man-definetely has an eeeeviiil sound-I dont mind the super low bealzabub vocal-its that screechy other one that bothers me. I was glad to hear the "real" voice with harmony come in. Some effects on the "screechy" vocal might help?? go for the otherworldly effect??? Just my opinions of course...I like the guitar riffs and arrangement-sounds pretty original to me...As far as the recording-definetely lacking in the volume dept.--and if you're using sampled drums they should sound better than that...the kick and snare werent really driving the song...Sounds like it could use some more high end action too. Interesting listen.

MM-Yea I've got some vox trbl,slowly workin sh*t out.Can only get better...right?(I hope)

Fender-I get the Ozzy thing alot lately.Glad you dug it.Yup,all me.

Kramer-Thanx 4 tryin' anyway.Feel free to bump the thread if you have any comments;)

Stratomaster-I will maybe do a remix with added FX and EQ fixin' but not yet .I've got to clean the palet with something else for now.Thanx 4 the suggestions and support.

slowly getting around to some toonage here... right before class...

how'd you get those Orc's to sing backup on this? Damn... you and Sam have a very similar voice... Great chuggy chuggy... the guit-sauce is thick as gravy. Needs some level... push the faders up more maybe? Drum... snare mostly needs breathin room... kick drum should be deeper... but what... call it THUMPR cuz it's doin that...

Good changeup at 2:00... some Samij influence?

rawk-it

-c

:eek:

.......fuck dude. I may never sleep again. This is some scary shit........ ....is this where metals at right now..... I guess im outta touch. What ever happened to nice boys ......like King Diamond:D You do have some Ozzy goin on there....thats a good thing. ....and the guits sound cool and tight.

......damn

........Im ......sssssssssceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeert!

g

I think I found another song to add to my Halloween collection :D.

Didn't sound too bad. Just a little dead sounding I guess. Vocals were freaky, but cool.

Nice work.

Hey, W.I.S.C.

I dig the time changes and the playing, cool harmonies in places too. That devil sounding vocal is ...um....devilish.

Cool stuff.

Baymo.

Back