New hopefully final mix

rudalicious

kick drum

did you record that as well as mix it?? (lucid dream) The kick sounds awesome. It's so powerful. Is it actually recorded or triggered and if so where did you get the sound?

thanks for the comment. I did all the work on that one. The kick is real. Id be willing to send you over just the kick track so you can sample it for a trigger or whatever.
My version is the TH one in case you got mixed up hehe.

rudalicious said:
... anyone else?
i want a kick sound like that (i play drums as well)
my drummer loves the boom
but i will be making a couple "guitar" tracks with loads of instruments on it...
how did u get that sound...what effects...mic?
oh yeah...software?
soundcard?
pc specs?

For that kick... get super thick head like aquarian super kick II.

take of the res head. and point the mic stright at the beater and wail on that mess. haha

as for the guitars. we used our screamo box (POD Xt pro) haha.

Sonar- PC- 2-3 somethign ghz cant remember- 1 gig ram - 180 gig hd

delta 1010. Pretty basic setup

rudalicious said:
For that kick... get super thick head like aquarian super kick II.

take of the res head. and point the mic stright at the beater and wail on that mess. haha

as for the guitars. we used our screamo box (POD Xt pro) haha.

Sonar- PC- 2-3 somethign ghz cant remember- 1 gig ram - 180 gig hd

delta 1010. Pretty basic setup
how old are u 16-17?
are u rich?
good job?
DAMN....i need 1 more year to get a job

systmovadown said:
how old are u 16-17?
are u rich?
good job?
DAMN....i need 1 more year to get a job

called 16 and in debt 3000 bux hahahaha

me and my friend are financed kinda. We are bringing in bands to help pay it off.

O ya theres an EQ setting for the bass to get the metal/screamo/slap sound. Cant remmber now... just a lot of highs i can get u an exact freq tomorroew

rudalicious said:
called 16 and in debt 3000 bux hahahaha

me and my friend are financed kinda. We are bringing in bands to help pay it off.

O ya theres an EQ setting for the bass to get the metal/screamo/slap sound. Cant remmber now... just a lot of highs i can get u an exact freq tomorroew
isnt 2moro LATER....
unless its before 12 there.
donto...2 tired to do math

nope ur right... its about 2 now... i just dont wanna go into the studio... wait everything is still on... brb and ill get u that freq* haha

Sorry but i dont like the guitar sound atall. Just being honest. Was that an amp? If not use a decent amp. Not bad tunes and good drums.

we diditn use an amp. As i said before we used our "screamo box" the pod. I personally like amps better but around here this is the sound a lot of bands want.

Back