new guy w/ a couple quesitons about INSPIRE

chester

Hey all, this is my first post in this forum, and i dont know much about this one, or recording in general, but want to get into it, and am looking at all my options from multitrack recorders to using a computer to do it.

So basically what i want to do is be able to record me playing guitar, bass, and drums. Ive been looking at the firepod, but dont want to spend that much, so im looking at the inspire. With that, im confused with what the software that it comes with actually does. It says you can have 4 sumultaneous input channels, but for me who would be playing say, the drums, then bass, then guitar, would it come with software to be able to properly mix it all together?
Also, would there be anything else i would need to purchase to get to the finish project (besides having the instruments, mics, computer, cd burner, and all the right cords and stuff to connect them)?

Thanks in advance.

ok, i kind of foudn out for my self, yea, the cubase le would do that just fine.

But for some reason that seems too easy, there wouldnt be any other things needed to get a finished product, would there?

Back