New Gibson finish!

xtjdx

I just got finished with two linseed coats on my poor Gibson SG. I'm going to be getting all gold hardware and it will be beautiful and royal! PICTURES!
WEE!!!!!!!

Attachments

• guitar1.jpg
    guitar1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 127
  • guitar2.jpg
    guitar2.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 116
Same here. It sure beats the plain ol' black finish it had. The only real problem I see right now is the huge wood difference where the pieces were glued, and I don't even care about that! HAPPINESS!

xtjdx said:
Same here. It sure beats the plain ol' black finish it had. The only real problem I see right now is the huge wood difference where the pieces were glued, and I don't even care about that! HAPPINESS!
It's there, but it's not a show stopper! Enjoy it.
Let us know see it again once it's back together! I want to see how the gold hardware looks on that finish!

Very nice. I wish G still made the natural mahogany SGs they made in the '80's. I'd probably have to buy one.

1. that 64 standard is amazing.
2. your sg looks awesome too.
3. i love you because you love pig destroyer

ps, hurry up and post pictures of the finished product!!

That '64 is incredible. ENVY!
I've got to wait a little bit for the gold hardware, but I'm putting my old stuff back on for now. From the gold Grovers I have on there, it is going to look great.
Thanks for the kind words!

WERNER 1 said:
H2H - What years are yours??...........Lookin' good!! :)

Nothing as old as a 64. Though I am on the lookout for just the right 68 model. Mine are an '00 classic, a '73 standard, and an '05 special.

H2H

Back