hey guys, this is my idea for some new lyrics for my new song

super sonic
electronic
super sonic
electronic
(repeat) x 18

i like it when the robots pee
it reminds me of chocolate crispses

and at this point in the song it will be playing a funky techno rythem with subliminal messages telling people that this song is the greatest in the background.
then it will go something like

if you have ever seen a cow
you should be shot with a car tune happy dance cat france
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

(keyboard solo)

End

so what do you guys think? :rolleyes:

hah

just kidding about those lyrics. yeah, i got the idea for the electonic supersonic part from that video. but thanks for replying. :)

an1989dy said:
hey guys, this is my idea for some new lyrics for my new song

super sonic
electronic
super sonic
electronic
(repeat) x 18

i like it when the robots pee
it reminds me of chocolate crispses

if you have ever seen a cow
you should be shot with a car tune happy dance cat france
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha ! I don't know about the music but the lyrics are hilarious! I would love it, but I'm also very silly and love silly songs like Escape from Rupert Holmes, Clarance Carter's Strokin', One Burbon, one Scotch, one beer by George Throughgood.

Besides what the Hell does "Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto ..." from Styx has tol do with the rest of the song and what the hell is Domo mean anyway.

I think that you had an original idea, and (may want to check copyrights on the beginning) record a demo and test it on people. Not everyone likes the same stuff.

Dracon said:
and what the hell is Domo mean anyway.

It means "Thank you very much" in Japanese. Check out where I am at....

And if you care the correct spelling is Domo arigatou gozaimasu. This is the formal way of saying it.

Rokket said:
It means "Thank you very much" in Japanese. Check out where I am at....

And if you care the correct spelling is Domo arigatou gozaimasu. This is the formal way of saying it.

Hey thanks! I didn't make the spelling up. I got them form on-line when I did a search for Mr. Roboto. So basically when they say Domo they say that in English later.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, domo...domo
Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto
For doing the jobs that nobody wants to
And thank you very much, Mr. Roboto
For helping me escape just when I needed to
Thank you-thank you, thank you
I want to thank you, please, thank you

http://www.styxnet.com/styxlyrics/roboto.htm

However, you could have told me it means go dig a hole or my mother wears army boots and would have not disputed your post.

Dracon said:
Hey thanks! I didn't make the spelling up. I got them form on-line when I did a search for Mr. Roboto. So basically when they say Domo they say that in English later.

Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto
For doing the jobs that nobody wants to
And thank you very much, Mr. Roboto
For helping me escape just when I needed to
Thank you-thank you, thank you
I want to thank you, please, thank you

http://www.styxnet.com/styxlyrics/roboto.htm

However, you could have told me it means go dig a hole or my mother wears army boots and would have not disputed your post.
Not my style. I try to be helpful and occasionally throw in some usless trivia when I can. That spelling is the English version of it, sure enough. The "u" at the end of the Japanese spelling is not pronounced, it's like a throw-away syllable. Their language is not supposed to be as hard to learn as proper English, but I've had a hell of a time with it. I've been here over 4 years, and I still get lost.... :o

Rokket said:
Not my style. I try to be helpful and occasionally throw in some usless trivia when I can. .... :o

I wasn't inferring that you were trying to misinform me. I was trying to let you know that I am not knowledgeable enough in Japanese to have disputed what you said. Heck, I didn't even know it was Japanese. I thought it was something that Styx had made up. I suppose that if I were a big fan of Styx I might have known that, but I'm not.

:D

Back