new computer

blackdiscoball

I am looking at buying a new computer to use just for recording. I already have vegas audio and sound forge so they are the programs I am going to use but I would like to get some info on a good computer or the practical minimum I should get. I want to get a good one but being a college student the best is not an option. ALso what would be a good sound card. I want to be able to record multiple tracks 4 tracks simultaniously is the miniumum Thanks ahead of time.

amd athlon. delta sound card. search under my name for lots of tips posted in past year. then if you have Q's - just ask.
peace.

I would suggest looking at the Aardvark Direct Pro 24/96 for your sound card. I've been very pleased with mine but I'm selling it to upgrade to its bigger brother (exact same hardware just 8 inputs).

...and THAT means... I'm selling my 24/96..... (hmmmm)

;)

is that a hint hint nudge nudge....? how much do you want for it, i'm not exactly in the market right at this second but if the oppertunity presents itself. I have like 5- old reel to reel recorders I am giont to sell to get the money for computer and stuff.

Back