New Booty Literally

Caligirl323

Hello, I'm new to this site. So far I find it very informative. I am enrolled at the Los Angeles Film School for Music Production. Music has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. I longed to become an artist myself, but as time progressed my career did not. I started losing my passion for music. My thinking started to change because I never totally let go of my dream. I started thinking of making my music since I had no luck with other companies. I decided that I would build, design, and promote my brand. I would appreciate all the feedback that everyone can provide. I completely dove in head first. But I refuse to fail. I am truly determined to learn everything I can, starting ground up. So I'm hoping to hear from you soon!

Thank you. I'm new to everything. I'm in school learning how to do everything now. But I need all the help Ican get.

Hey all,
I’m also new here. Does anyone have any suggestions on finding people to collaborate with. I write a lot and I do have a home studio but I’m not the best at mixing and mastering to polish my track for release.

Hey all,
I’m also new here. Does anyone have any suggestions on finding people to collaborate with. I write a lot and I do have a home studio but I’m not the best at mixing and mastering to polish my track for release.
So are. you looking for a Mixing and Mastering Collaborator or a Music Writing Collaborator who is also good at Mixing and Mastering?

Either or, I’m open for collaborating on many genres. I’m a songwriter and guitar is my primary instrument. Just looking for an experienced like minded musician to work with.

Back