New Blues Featuring Timothy Lawler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
7string said:
You think Christian is some kind of Demi-God and that you are 'in control.' The only thing you can defeat is your own purpose. And you prove that every time you remove Christian's dick from your mouth and open it here.

Why do you insist on digging a deeper hole for yourself,7stringy?
You seem to have repressed homosexual feelings also.
go directly to mommas basement and begin your practice session.
come back when you have some clue as to what it takes to be "in control".
Ted Philips/Mystery Records

in control said:

Why do you insist on digging a deeper hole for yourself,7stringy?
You seem to have repressed homosexual feelings also.
go directly to mommas basement and begin your practice session.
come back when you have some clue as to what it takes to be "in control".

The only hole being dug around here is the one you're digging into Christian and it's being dug by your dick. Ya wanna know something fuckwad? I'll give you my home address anytime you want it. I'll even pay the fare to my house. Then we'll talk man-to-man... or would it take you too long to grow some balls and become a man?

You don't even have the balls to post something that could PROVE your words. And you'll come up with some foolish reason as to why you don't have to prove anything to us. Well, if you're going to come in here with your mouth running, either back it up or back off.

Fucking punk. I'd REALLY love for you to come to my house. Or better yet, you have so much money from your record company, why don't you fly me there? Or don't you have the guts?

God, I really hate pushy little punks like you. I used to shoot them fucks in Vietnam....

7string said:
The only hole being dug around here is the one you're digging into Christian and it's being dug by your dick. Ya wanna know something fuckwad? I'll give you my home address anytime you want it. I'll even pay the fare to my house. Then we'll talk man-to-man... or would it take you too long to grow some balls and become a man?

You don't even have the balls to post something that could PROVE your words. And you'll come up with some foolish reason as to why you don't have to prove anything to us. Well, if you're going to come in here with your mouth running, either back it up or back off.

Fucking punk. I'd REALLY love for you to come to my house. Or better yet, you have so much money from your record company, why don't you fly me there? Or don't you have the guts?

God, I really hate pushy little punks like you. I used to shoot them fucks in Vietnam....

Once again,7stringer can't seem to repress his homoerotic fantasies...

Hey 7string... Is it possible to edit the thread title to take my name off?

The vid clip was great, but the thread's going in a different direction.

Tim

Timothy Lawler said:

Tim

It is a shame 7stringy can't control herself.
I agree.

Timothy Lawler said:

Tim

How about I just close the thread? I wish somebody would filter this loser the second he makes his first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back