New Beats!!!

OK, before you read this post, you must understand that I don't want to offend you ;)

First off, "Rage" sounds like a Nintendo beat. I personnaly doesn't feel it and I have difficulties hearing a MC ripping this beat.

Next, "Testament" sounds almost like a mix between rock & rap. I don't feel it either.

On the technical side, "Rage" should have is snare changed. Snares like that are just aggressive to the ear. I guess these beats have been done with synths so maybe trying to change the synths with instruments you sampled yourself... On "New Testament", the guitar should be lowered and the drums lifted up a bit.

That's all I can think about for now...

Keep bangin' bro,
Beathoven
http://www.nowhereradio.com/beathoven/singles

Yo no offense taken Beathoven, you just being str8 forward. We still in the learning process of beatmaking & you helpin' us get there, & advice will be taken under consideration.

Thanx

Rage: Atleast it sounds like a fun Nintendo game. maybe an adventure ninja game or something

New Testaments: I liked a lil better than Beat did.

Drums sounds are kind of weak on both.

Love your attitude, cuz. U take criticism like a man

Yo we appreciate the comments made by those who chose to listen and give advice so we can get better at it. Why out of 30 views only 2 people replied with advice/comments? It makes no sense, but thanx guys.

Peace

I was one of the 30 cats to peep and not give a response. Kinda being lazy and kinda just drained from life’s b.s. . My bad doc.

Rage does sound kinda video gamish. Just lacks depth in the sounds. Maybe if you play with the levels or something.

New Testament… Wait. Hold up I’m just now hearing the opera lady. ANNT. You know like a big X. Not feeling that part at all. Might need to shoot that way to the background. My opinion. Anyway…I’m kinda digging the feel but its just sounding real stiff or something. Maybe if you shoot the guitars down some like ole boy said.

After peeping it a couple times the guitars are too loud. That’s what’s giving it that stiff feeling I’m hearing. Kinda like ->Blanggg blan blingggg blan blangggg. Feel me.

That opera lady is killing me dog.:)

What are you using to do your tracks. MPC?
Keep doing your thing doc. Peace.

Aight Lazi Im feelin' everything being said & hearin the same things yall hearin', so Imma go back & mix the traks better. Lazi I use Fruityloops 3 & Cubase VST w/ a 49key Midi Keystation(too broke too get a MPC), but I thinking of buying Reason. Should I?

Back