new beat(still in the works)

freshlysqueezed

yo whats up guys. its been a while since my last post. ive been kinda off my game for a while since i started my new job. anyways i was able to get a beat started up today. its still in its infancy but i wanna see if im headin in the right direction. i used the sample Peritus supplied. anyways click the soundclick to peep it, and let me kno.

Cool beat....

Throw a bass line in there (maybe there is one and these cheap work speakers aren't doing it justice) and keep at it... I like how you chopped the sample, so far...

Here's something else to ponder... I used to just take one loop out of a song when I was sampling it... Recently, I've been experimenting with multiple loops... It blows my mind to think what is possible when you mix and match slices from multiple parts of the song.. You could be already doing that... Just putting it out there, if you arent'.....

Check out JustBlaze's MySpace page for a GREAT example, the track called "Bored"...

http://www.myspace.com/justblazeradio

Keep it bangin'

ok i updated it a lil bit...im not to good with basslines P so you'll have to forgive me, as most of my beats dont even have a bassline. im seein the possibilities now with sampling. i seem to be getin better at i just think it has to be the right kind of song really. anyways enough rambling i gotta get to bed. feedback is appreciated and i will not forget to show some love back.

Back