New aussie guy here.

Denv12

Hi.I joined here.

I am a non profesional piano player(musician)/singer/song writer/composer.
I own a Roland RD700sx stage piano,Roland KC-350 amp.
I have been using my 4 track cassette Tascam Portastudio 414 mk2 since new in 2005 then I upgraded to a Zoom R16 but returned it because it was faulty and bought a Tascam DP-03 Portastudio 8 track digital with built in cd burner.

Love writing songs.

Hope to get some advice here.

Chris.

Hi.I joined here.

I am a non profesional piano player(musician)/singer/song writer/composer.
I own a Roland RD700sx stage piano,Roland KC-350 amp.
I have been using my 4 track cassette Tascam Portastudio 414 mk2 since new in 2005 then I upgraded to a Zoom R16 but returned it because it was faulty and bought a Tascam DP-03 Portastudio 8 track digital with built in cd burner.

Love writing songs.

Hope to get some advice here.

Chris.

Advice?

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!

Bloody Australians, they're like cockroaches...:cursing: oh wait... :eek::D

Welcome....where are you from Chris?

Are you totally over the election already?:laughings:

G'day.In South Oz.

So,it sounds like there's a few aussies here.

Election things still going until September.Another month to go.

Not many, actually... probably about a dozen in the forums I visit....

You could be our first South Australian, however... we've got Qld, WA, Tas, NSW and Vic covered, but not sure I've spotted an SAer, or NTer yet...

SA, crows or power LOL.

I went to SA once ............ but everyone was out. Just joking, welcome aboard.

Alan.

Australians may be small in number on Home Recording but we make up for it in the sheer quality of our posts!

I'm avoiding such questions just now considering how badly Brisbane is doing.

(My stepson has got us tickets to go to the Gabba to see the Lions play the Western Bulldogs on the 25th...should be interesting.)

It's kinda nice being a Freo supporter over here right now, still keeping a lid on it as I have seen the wheels fall off before. Even the Vics are now starting to look at Freo and think we are a chance in the finals. Shows what a difference a good coach can make.

But it feels good asking the West Coast supporters "So what are you doing in September?".

Both Brisbane and Western Bulldogs have been on the improve late in the season so it will be a good game.

People assume that, because I originally come from Brisbane, I support Brisbane in the AFL, but I left long before there was a team there. I didn't take much of an interest in AFL for ages, but when Brisbane had their 3 in a row streak way back when I got interested in it again... and eventually went back to the team I supported when I was a kid, that being Carlton - not that it's been a fruitful endeavour.... :D

Try harder ya bastids....

Back