Male

1-9 = $2.40 each
10-24 = $2.20 each
25+ = $2.15 each

Female

1-9 = $2.50 each
10-24 = $2.30 each
25+ = $2.15 each

And remember, you always pay actual shipping and not a set rate like most online sources.

Cheers

ptownkid@rogers.com

Not to nit pick, but the females of the exact same model number are $1.76 from Have, Inc. in whatever quantity you wanna buy.

Are you just tryin' to unload some extras or is this a business for you? If you're a business, you may think about lowering your prices. If you're just tryin' to unload some connectors... let's haggle ;)

-Brad

Do you have a link for this Have inc? No pun or rhyme intended.

My prices are them same as mouser,

Cheers

edit: ok, so i found the site and it seems like the part with the same part number isn't even really the same part.

Yhey are selling the ones WITHOUT a latch. The standard nc3fd-L-1 has a push latch on it and they also don't seem to sell the males at all.

Either way, I make pennies on these badboy by matching mousers prices but the customer saves on shipping.

Thanks for the input

Cheers

Last edited:
Actually they do sell the exact one with a latch. If you look at this page http://store.haveinc.com/Ebus30/Parts/Part.asp?Part=NEUNC3FDL1&Material_Code=CURRENT you'll notice in the description, "Latch lock & spring: CK 67 steel, treated"

As for the males, you can find them here: http://store.haveinc.com/Ebus30/Parts/Part.asp?Part=NEUNC3MDL1&Material_Code=CURRENT

For the record, I have NO affiliation with Have, Inc. I do have a large order of connectors to place though so I have been shopping pretty hard.

Look, I'm seriously not trying to knock you, I just thought you might want to know where the cheaper pricing is so you can price accordingly. An incentive is to maybe throw in free shipping or something.

Good luck with it!

Peace,
Brad

Yeah no worries man, on the main page it said non-latching...

I have no idea how they can sell them at that price, they are by far the cheapest on the net.

However, be careful, because it takes a lot of a price difference to make up the for the amount of shipping some companies charge.

You may save $5 on 10 connectors only to pay an extra $20+ on shipping.

thanks for the heads up.

Cheers

Back