Need vocal warmup paino scale audio

Slowjett

Hey guys, I dont have any keys here. Does anyone have any vocal warmup scales on piano they could link me to? I am trying to put together something to use in the car on my way to gigs and whatnot and here before recording. Just need a few different scales going through the octaves. And i can arrange them myself.

thank you,
Josh

I'm probably going to be recording some piano tomorrow so I could possibly run a few scales while I have everything up (going to be a nice Steinway :))

If I do get the chance, what do you want?
Few single octave major and minor scales?
Arpeggios? Broken chords?
What's your range - what kind of pitch are you looking for?
What kind of tempo also? Some slow, some fast?

I'm not a singer so I don't know too well what makes a good warmup! I'm guessing its similar to how I would warm up on the trumpet, but I don't really know - I've always tended to always let other people do the singing. I don't have the prettiest of voices, put it that way!

I can't promise anything, but I'm quite excited about it and hoping I'll get to record a bit of my own tinkering, so if I have the time I can slip in some extra stuff.

Sorry mate, recording the drum tracks overran and so the Steinway has to wait for another few weeks :(

Can you make yourself some MIDI ones?

Back