Need some info...

tfmc369

i just picked up a behringer u-control umx250 and wanted some input.
i just added a csr bluetooth adapter to my computer and wanted to know if it was possible to run the keyboard controller via bluetooth.
i any currently using my lg hbs-730 headset via b/t & it works fine.
any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
thanx in advance
The fishman

Do you see the words "supports bluetooth" in the documentation and / or spec pages for your keyboard?

I've never heard of it, but I don't do much with keyboards.

i just picked up a behringer u-control umx250 and wanted some input.
i just added a csr bluetooth adapter to my computer and wanted to know if it was possible to run the keyboard controller via bluetooth.
i any currently using my lg hbs-730 headset via b/t & it works fine.
any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
thanx in advance
The fishman

Why do you want to run the controller via Bluetooth? Do you need to get far away from the computer? If so USB will go to 5mtrs and active extenders will take you as far as you could reasonably want.

With regard to wireless headphones. The encoding and decoding is probably doing dreadful things to the sound quality.

But the biggest problem is that computer audio and wireless don't mix*. Wireless systems take large and intermittent chunks of CPU cycles and spoil latency and can cause clicking and stuttering in the audio stream.

*Wireless qwerities and mice do not seem to cause any issues, maybe because the data rate is so low?

Dave.

Back