Need some feedback for cover song

HobbyProducer94

Hi guys,

I need some feedback on my first home recording (this cover is on my native language so don't mind the vocals, i've heard my language sounds terrible to someone that don't speak it).

I need some general info about it, what you would change etc, are the levels ok, equing etc.. :)

Eventually I want to do some original songs on english language, I just want to learn some craft on my native language before i get to songs on English. I hope I'll get some helpful information about this matter.

Here is the youtube link.

Thank you in advance for any comment you may have (both positive and negative, i tend to learn from both :) )

Best regards,
Mile

The mix seems well balanced and full. Your voice is in a nice register - full and rounded.
Thank you for your fast reply, to be hones i did not do much of a eq on instrumental track, so i thought they might be some problems that are obvious (there are surely some other problems but i am satisfied with ok mix considering this is a cover of old song).

Once again, thank you for listening my track and you comment. :)

Best regards,
Mile

I agree , I thought this was a Very nice mix , *Especially* for your first recording. Great vocals and I thought your native language sounded Very Good and flowed nicely. Great Job ! mark

I agree , I thought this was a Very nice mix , *Especially* for your first recording. Great vocals and I thought your native language sounded Very Good and flowed nicely. Great Job ! mark
Thank you very much for nice feedback. :listeningmusic:

Just to be clear this is not my first recording ever, just the first one that sounded ok. I have about a year worth of practicing home recording and i don't know how much failed attempts that sounded horrible but I guess in mixing there is a learning curve that never ends :D.

I'm glad I can find some feedback from somebody that is a bit more experienced than I am, just to make sure I am on the right track :)

Thank you again for your comment.

Best regards,
Mile

Back