need help please!

Canibus

When i insert a beat(audio) into multitrack. Then i try to add my vocals into multitrack as the 2nd track. It only records on one side. So i can only hear it from my left speaker. How do i make it come out of both. Thanks. Also is that the right way of putting vocals over a beat? Thanks

Oh my god. Doesn't anyone RTFM?!? Doesn't anyone UTFSF?!? How many times can we go over this in a week?!?

You're recording a mono source to a stereo track. Don't do that.

thanks but since it seems i wont get much help since im asking a frequent question. do you have any links to cool edit tutorials or something that would help me?

Canibus said:
thanks but since it seems i wont get much help since im asking a frequent question. do you have any links to cool edit tutorials or something that would help me?
What would help you is, to read the manual for the software. Considering you probably have cracked software, you can't do that. So try using the search function, or going back to the beginning of this forum, and reading up as much as you can.

Canibus said:
Massive Master said:
You're recording a mono source to a stereo track. Don't do that.
There's your tutorial. It's that easy.

Back