Need help home recording set up!!!

strings27

Good Day Everyone!!!

I really need the help of those who has an experience in home recording.
Recently I bought a mixer for recording, I used to have a behringer Xenyx802 but bec. of its limitation i changed to a new hardware.My set up was Mixer loaded with mic inputs & headphones monitor then I used line in to connect it to pc with realtek HD audio + Asio4all sound driver, i then load fl studio as my host daw and use the line in mixer as input on specific track and then from there I add fx or vst's then the sound instead of going out to a speaker since am recording I send it back to the mixer as line out ( connecting a wire from pc back to mixer) and then from the mixer I used my headphone for monitor, that would mean I can hear my voice using mic & the audio + plus the added fx (ex. autotune), this set up used to work before but now its not anymore am I missing sumthing here? please help. If theres another way of setting up please help..Thanks everyone!!!:drunk::(

Now I made 7 post still cant attached screenshot..omg!! i just made attachment

Attachments

• My Recording Setup.jpg
    My Recording Setup.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 39
Can you narrow it down at all? Can you confirm if the sound is coming out of the line out from the PC? I suspect it has something to do with your sound card settings or a cable problem.

Can you narrow it down at all? Can you confirm if the sound is coming out of the line out from the PC? I suspect it has something to do with your sound card settings or a cable problem.

Hi thanks much for the answer. I suspect as well that the issue is from the pc going back to the mixer bec. if i connect a headphone or speaker out from my pc i can hear the sound with its added fx or vst, however once i out the cable again for line out going back to mixer and use my headphone to monitor from the mixer i cant hear anything.Before my old mixer has 2 of that red & white input but when I purchase a new one it has only one red& white input.
2hibbti.jpg

What is type brand/model of your mixer ? The picture is blurry and I cannot see the labels next to the mixer's I/O.

Back