Need Help For My Computer

Johnwilder

Hello everyone. How are you? This s my first post in this forum. And I don't know this is the right place or not to post this. But I hope I will get a better suggestion from you. I am posting this topic for your need. I am suffering from an issue with my computer's Graphics card. Because I am unable to install the NVIDIA graphics driver on my computer. Can anyone tell me what to do now?

Hi John - you er, do know you joined a music forum? We can help you with your audio interfaces and DAW software, but installing a video card would really be better posed on a computer forum, where you'd get much more people able to answer. Some of our members are very computer literate, but many of us are users and treat computers as the devil's spawn - because they never work when you want. My second monitor has died and I suspect the video card, but fixing it is going to take more time and effort than I have spare at the moment.

Thanks for replying and the suggestions also. sorry for posting here. Already I figure out the issue after finding this on Google. Now the issue is fixed after applying the processes mentioned there.

Back