Need Help for GIG 3/31/11 helpppp please!

joeypm

HI,
I sorry if this isnt where i should be posting this.. I have a yamaha 12mg 4/12... Right now Im running my triton piano and mike through it... Ive been having problems where I play hearing the monitor system... my questions is.... Is there a way to run the monitor feed into limiter into a channel...then listen to all three... the piano, mic and monitor feed in the headphones... now the real problem is not sending the monitor feed back out to the main board. I have two aux send and returns on the board... is there a way to send all three channels into one of the aux sends and just send that to the headphones (as if I was sending that signal to a monitor? ie my headphones) I hope I gave enough info to what Im trying to do! thanks for any help.... I realy would like this for the gig 3/31/11 so thanks again and sorry if this is the wrong place!!

joeypm

I think I'm understanding your question.

The monitor feed that you are talking about is from the other members of the band right? If so take that monitor feed and put in a channel of your console then put your mic and keys into other separate channels of your console.
Headphone out should reveal all three inputs but you'll have to send your mic and keys out of that console to the main console via main out put, monitor out or Aux out.

Exactly

You got it the monitor feed is coming from others on stage... I need to balance them my mic and my piano in the head set . But I dont think I can send the monitor feed back to the main board. Thats where its coming from.... Thats why I was wondering if I can somehow hook up the monitor feed to a aux send and send that to the head phones but not the main outs...

Back