Need everyone's ears again...

RAMI said:
Damn, we miss you here, True. You are the soft voice of reason through all the teststerone in here. :)
Thank you Rami!!! I hope to be able to listen soon. I miss all of you guys. It's a good thing I am so fond of testosterone. :D

Incanus...It's a great compliment to get from you. If it's my best song so far, hopefully that means that I'm still not on my way down...than alot.

Llarion...I don't know if I'm ready for a drum machine...Maybe one day, I'll graduate to Frooty Loops, if I practice really hard.

Noisybob...Thanx alot buddy. It's a great feeling to hear that people like what you do, so thanx alot for that.

Just checkin out, DONt got much time to hang out tonight

RAMI>>> I apoligize bro. I tried to CHECK OUT YOUR PIRHANAS SH*IT but you website was fu*ckn me back with error. I couldnt download and shi*t!!!@!!!

EVERYONE ELSE>>>> whos talkin it up I don't got NONE NO FANCYASS SPELLCHECKER attached up to my posts like I think you bros
are running up. SO BEAR WITH me and s*hit bros. Thax

NAKATIRA>>> WTF bro??? HOW YOU GET AWAY with typing fu*ck with outthe ***s I GOT ROUGHED OFF a board once for not havin the ****s in fu*ck damn you the mod i would be on.

LARION>>> I see you are down with hammerhead pretty hot to!! PRETTY TIGHTas$s shit huh??!? My girl at the high school she been gettin in on one of the guys on the soccer team. NOw that I got HAMMERHEAD I think Im getting her back WITH THE BEATS I can produce AND HIS BIT*CHASS CANT!!

INCANUS>>>> we on the same page bro I will private message you when I drop

EVERYONE ELSE>>>My damn batstardass piece of shi*t car broke up but I am all hoping to not keep the waiting and to drop the heavy thread on you guys by the sundwon tomorrow. It will be under ground shi**t. Heavey as hell with bass and darker shi*t. I play up the
electric guitar on the trax too for THOSE OF YOU thinkn theres only buttons. THANX A LOT BROS FOR ALL OF YOUR BIG INTEREST I will not dissapoint you guys with the thread you can be expecint up the private messages by tomorrow and sundown. Till sundown PEACE OUT bros.

RAMI said:
Incanus...It's a great compliment to get from you. If it's my best song so far, hopefully that means that I'm still not on my way down...than alot.

Llarion...I don't know if I'm ready for a drum machine...Maybe one day, I'll graduate to Frooty Loops, if I practice really hard.

Noisybob...Thanx alot buddy. It's a great feeling to hear that people like what you do, so thanx alot for that.

Truth be told, they do have their virtues. A quantized groove can be very liberating for a bass player in some ways. And, it gives you the ability to test out a complex lick in context without having to learn it, you can just build it...

LARION>>> I see you are down with hammerhead pretty hot to!! PRETTY TIGHTas$s shit huh??!? My girl at the high school she been gettin in on one of the guys on the soccer team. NOw that I got HAMMERHEAD I think Im getting her back WITH THE BEATS I can produce AND HIS BIT*CHASS CANT!!

Well.. uh... no, actually, I'm not "down with it" per se, I just know what it is. I play the drums (not like the Ram-meister though) and I have a drum computer, so I don't have a lot of need for this kind of program. But, I can see where it could be a good tool to learn sequencing on, and a way to get some instant beat gratification without the hardware investment. But it's not a sub for the real deal, dawg... ;)

Well, between you and me (don't tell anyone), I use a drum machine when I'm working on a song. In fact, I do things a little backwards. I track guitars, bass and vocals to a drum machine, then I use the drum machine as my click track for my drum track. So I do drums last. Probably weird for most people, but it works for me.

RAMI said:
Well, between you and me (don't tell anyone), I use a drum machine when I'm working on a song. In fact, I do things a little backwards. I track guitars, bass and vocals to a drum machine, then I use the drum machine as my click track for my drum track. So I do drums last. Probably weird for most people, but it works for me.

That's a good way to work, but you do risk some groove disconnect if your meter wanders at all, or you'tr late coming out of a fill... I'll lay either a click track, or a drumcomputer track and a scratch keyboard track, then lay the drums, then recut the keyboard track and cut the rest of the tracks to the "human" groove. No disconnect/sync issues, except my playing limitations..

RAMI said:
Actually, the funny thing in this is, I can't play to a click very well. I mean a standard tick-tick type. I lose my place in the song. I always play to some form of drum track...machine or samples. That way I have some fills, and different beats that give me a better perspective on the song. OK, weird. I know. Carry on, gents....

Well, it does force me to be extra-careful on my rolls. But, you're right. I can't say I never go back and re-do at least some parts of a bass track or guitar track after.

It's interesting to hear how you guys do it. Once I have a drum part all written out and matched to the song I want to play I crank it up loud and play guitar over it in what I call "a live setting." It's fun getting really into it, but that probably causes some of my "tightness issues" I'm not sure yet, I'm still working on that one ;)

Now I'm going to go download Hammerhead JUST because I hear from the bomb IT GETS THE GIRLS TOO :D :eek: :D :D

Last edited:
Llarion said:
It gets the girls too?? Shit, I'm on it.... :D :D

I THINK that's what he's saying here. Anyone of his sentences can be interpreted many ways. I'll give it a try anyway, tell all the chicks today "I got Hammerhead baby!" :cool: :D

The__Bomb said:
My girl at the high school she been gettin in on one of the guys on the soccer team. NOw that I got HAMMERHEAD I think Im getting her back WITH THE BEATS I can produce AND HIS BIT*CHASS CANT!!

SnakeDog5050 said:
I THINK that's what he's saying here. Anyone of his sentences can be interpreted many ways. I'll give it a try anyway, tell all the chicks today "I got Hammerhead baby!" :cool: :D

I feel like I'm in that scene in the original Airplane movie... All that's missing is the subtitles... :D :p

SnakeDog5050 said:

I see His gonna get his girl back from the jock, by using his hammerhead.

HAMMERHEAD COMING TO AN ADULT CINEMA NEAR YOU XXX RATED.

bE THERE OR DROP LINKS :D

The__Bomb said:
INCANUS>>>> we on the same page bro I will private message you when I drop

Yeah, man. We're on the same page. We're even on the same paragraph!!! It's uncanny.

Gotta get me some of that Hammerhead. Then I'll get to pick and choose among all the chicks.

I will Private message you when I drop

Dude has a PC in his toilet. I guess that's what he meant by "...When I catch up to you and CRAP."

Then I'll get to pick and choose among all the chicks.

Perhaps, but not until Eastertime, when "Peeps" return to a candy store near you... (how do these places know where we are, anyway? ) :D

Peeps??? Chicks??? Where the hell am I, how long have I been sleeping? I got to get that Flux Capacitor working.

WTF???

RAMI BRO>>> I BEEN ALL FUCK*IN ASS private messinging you bros BUT YOU are the one who computer says their message BOX IF FULL. So gotta tell you straigh out here that I am droppin the thread as soon as I figure OUT HOW TO POST MUSIC AND SHI*T!

>>PEACE bro hope your producing is shineing!!!

What I don't like about this....

What I don't like about this track is it makes me feel that I haven't improved my playing in a long time.....

J/K. Really nice. I like how the vocals are done. They way it's sung. No need to say how nice it sounds when the Bass Guitar, and Dist. Guitar are tight together.

I could use a longer solo like the guy doesn in the movie School of Rock. An 8 minute solo.... hehe. :) Just kidding.

I like it a lot. About management and so on, you could definitely send it in to your local radio stations and see if they'll play it. They've got to have a request a song segment, if nothing else. Just call in and request a song by your band name. When they don't know it, you could point them to soundclick. Just throwing out ideas....

Back