need beets

Apparently, he isn't getting enough red vegetables! You shouldn't have any trouble finding beets at your local grocery store........... :rolleyes:

hook a brotha up wit sum grammah lessons people...apparently this guy thinks there's something called may fools...it's april fools dude... hehe

damn man

for one...you don't just ask for beats without dropping some audio of yourself rapping.

two...lay off the weed

james_face said:
I dont need to drop audio I got money

You know...I'm not famous...but I do got respect for myself as a producer...
so unless you're a millionair or something, then we need sample of your work...much like I wrote in your pm...hint hint hehe
What if you came along and you sucked, with a beat of mine...how would others that get their beats from me react to that shit? and more important...how would people respond to my name if I'm connected to suckers?
Let me put it this way. If you're good...really good, then you don't want a shitty beat...do you? much like "we" as producers, don't want a killer beat to be killed by a sucker with no skills. Besides if you're good, you're likely to have something to show off. Come on man...strutt your stuff now :)
You need beats...and we need skilled spitters. If you're a skilled spitter...you get beats...perhaps even for free...

-Nito

Ahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahhahah

yeah! This guy could cut those beets up, and mix them with his corn... he may get a tasty salad

Last edited:
This poor guy, Just trying to be "cool" and fit in. Let this be a lession to you children, this is what happens when you try TOO hard :p

To any and all producers on this site....

If you make beats and are looking to extend your current reach to build and collab, please check out some of my work.

or check out the "I am white and not a clown" thread on here.
I am actively looking to build with like minded producers who are about thier ish.

Links in the signature for interested parties.

Back