need beat-up guitars+basses

turtlishous

seconds please!
i want to build some wall art outta your junk geets and basses....i'll cover shipping if you live in the USA, and will negotiate prices on name brand axes that are defunked or otherwize not really worth fixing. i know its hard to give away a strat or paul eventhough its beyond repair ;)

anybrand, style, condition, will do

also looking for crappy mics working or not for same reason!

I've got an unloaded blue body of an Ibanez bass that's been smashed on stage (I know it's bad, but to look over to my right and see the guy do it was something I'll certainly never forget). It's yours if you pay for shipping.

I've also got some cheap bass tuning pegs...

today is cleaning day and i'm finding tons of stuff I forgot I owned.. haha.

Also got another flying V guitar with no hardware on it at all, it's one of those starter guitars with the speaker built in.. I've got pictures of that too.

I also have a crappy nady sp-5. Anddd a shure 560 that I'm not even sure if it works..

PM me about any of the random crap I've posted that you're interested in.

hungovermorning said:
I've got an unloaded blue body of an Ibanez bass that's been smashed on stage (I know it's bad, but to look over to my right and see the guy do it was something I'll certainly never forget). It's yours if you pay for shipping.

do you have a pic i can take a look at?

i also tried to smash a bass on stage a couple of years back but the damn thing was a beast and was more likely to brake the stage so i just heaved it over the heads of the guitarists into the back stage area.

only came out with a scuff on the underbelly! :eek: ened up selling it, wished i hadn't now cuz it was a mean bass.

andycerrone said:
Ok, I've got a junker green acoustic guitar, idk if you'd even want it.. PM me if you'd care to see it..

yeah! lets see what ya got!

and i'm think that the V might work out too....do you have an idea how much that will run on shipping?

also intrested in the mics....but if they work you might not want to send them here cuz they difinitly are not gonna after i'm done with them:)

turtlishous said:
yeah! lets see what ya got!

and i'm think that the V might work out too....do you have an idea how much that will run on shipping?

also intrested in the mics....but if they work you might not want to send them here cuz they difinitly are not gonna after i'm done with them:)

The nady barely works, and likewise witht he shure. the shure is like, 20 yrs old and used to be like, a PA mic or something.

Shipping. No clue. I'd pack it light as possible, and try to cram everything (if you take it all) into the smallest box I could.

Back