Need a new pedal?

For $5K, that Camel Toe had better come attached to a professional cheerleader or a supermodel or something. :D

But at least the original owner chimed in. He denied ever being at a NAMM like he was denying ever being in a bath house.

That's a lot to pay for a distortion pedal, no matter what its pedigree!

What the hell kind of name is that for an effect anyways? Makes you wonder what the other offerings from that company were. The Bikini Spider Phaser? The Stretch Mark Phrase Sampler? The Dingleberry Delay?

Thats just incredible that someone would pay that much for a pedal. Especially for one that (I think) most of us have not heard of.

lol yeah good point. There was a good meeting, when they came up with that one too. At least they didn't stick with the "Giant Vagina Distortion Pedal"!

Nothing beats the crunch of my Giant Vagina!

Just have a look what is on offer from this company, the Camel Toe one is not even the one with the best name :D

Heard of them before that is why I did the check.

Look at who is using some of their gear and then you will understand the priceticket :eek: :D

http://www.wayhuge.com/index.html

No pedal is worth 5K, but did you listen to the sound clips on their website? They sound pretty damn nice for a pedal. Shit they sound better than a lot of AMPS.

Back