My windows clock keeps getting off!

Nik D

Another brick in the wall
Not anything really to do with recording, but lately my windows clock keeps getting off by several hours and every couple of days I have to reset it. Is there any program that I can get that will keep my clock on time?

CLEAN UP YOUR COMP! your clock screws up when your comp starts stalling. do a scan disk, run anti virus, and defrag and remove programs from your comp you dont use any more. that should help

sorry if you'd already thought of this Nik, but when that happened to me it was because I had my machine set on the wrong time zone. Maybe check it quick.:D

i may be wrong here but i thought i rmembered something about there being a power supply for that that can go bad after a while. i'm pretty cure it's very cheap to replace

in the lab were i worked i once had to check an analyzing machine that was hooked up to a mac. VAlues were odd so something had to be wrong. After three months i was frustrated and desperate, so a mac engineer was called to replace the mac. When he came, he did the "idiot battery check" and all was fine after... I'm not kidding. THREE months work. tha analyzer was BIG you know.

Guhlenn

Back