My Website

after the main page, when I found out it was all flash I just closed the browser window

Very nice.

Most of the time I hate it when music comes on in sites because most people are listening to music while browsing and this creates confusion, but the stop button works that out.

Only thing that I don't like is the lack of stuff to see. You only have four sections to this, which might be what you want and in that case its good, but I like to have more to do and see on someone's site.

Yeh, i hate flash in band websites......but you've used it well. Loads very quickly and looks very clean and nice. Couldn't find issues with it.

Links all seemed to work. Maybe some more content should be included?

Not bad but like they mentioned earlier could post a few more things. Gotta have more content to keep someone coming back. There should be a reason that a fan will want to check your site on a regular basis. Forums are good but there are a million of them.

Looks nice. I would say that the X button to close each section should be placed consistently. In the news section it is in the bottom right, the bio section it is in the bottom centre. Actually the bio section is the only one where it's out of place, but I'd have it in the same place the rest of them are.

If it was me I wouldn't have the message board open a new window, I mean it's still part of your site. Have it open up in the same window, and have the top banner a link back to the main site, instead of back to the main page of the message board.

But yeah nice looking site, clean and easy to use, but like everyone else has said could also do with some more content.

Back