My Trials with ANDYBOT

giles117

Well seeing as this buyer decided to drag this into the public I am gonna deal with my issue with him in a PUBLIC forum.

Mr. Bot purchased a Cable from me. I shipped the cable. He received the Cable.

However....
During this ordeal he filed a Paypal complaint against me. No big deal I can understand his concern seeing that the USPS has had issues with shipments to Canada.

Well during the complaint time, he received his cable even though the USPS tracking shows that it was still stuck in customs.

But he did not cancel the Paypal Complaint.

In addition Paypal refunded him a portion of his payment to me. Well upon the resolution of this conflict. HIM RECEIVING his cable. he did not BE MAN enuff to return to me the funds to me that paypal refunded to him.

This Buyer has snake written on his forhead so far as i am concerned.

I guess I should add this minor detail as well.....

Because he was outside the US, Paypal offers no Seller protection. No more selling to outside the country peeps.

Last edited:
Well I am closing this matter as my constant fussing to paypal has made them give me me money back. But this guy.... I just dont know.... Peace yalll....

Last edited:
Nice.... what a jerk.... :rolleyes:

It's unfortunate that people put good guys like Bryan through this bullshit......

And it appears we're seeing more and more of these problem transactions lately... another name for the blacklist, I guess....

That's a shame. I read his complaints but of course no retraction once all was resolved. Now I know who to avoid at all costs. Hey Bryan, I may be in Detroit visiting some of my family around the holidays. Maybe we can have a beer or something.

these three retards walk into a chat forum....

Ah chat forums, they never let the facts get in the way of a good slag off.

The dude that bought that Shure drum mic kit from me is in Canada too, and I mailed him his stuff on the 4th, and he got it yesterday (21st). So it is very slow. You gotta have patience when going that route out of the country. He emailed a week ago getting nervous. Dont blame him, but what can you do. At least they arrived and he is happy now.

Andybot said:
these three retards walk into a chat forum....
Good luck getting much more help at this site, asshole. You've just pissed off 3 pros - I can't speak for them but I doubt you'll be getting any further benefit of their considerable knowledge... and you certainly won't get any help from me........

Idiot...... :rolleyes:

Yeah Tube when I called USPS to complain the girl who answered told me almost every other complaint was coming from Canada due to the Extremem slowness of Delivery.

I wish I could get a refund on the shipping cuz Express GUARANTEES 3-5 days International Delivery... but she made it seem very difficult to do so. Said it would take up to 30 days for Canada to do an investigation into what happened. Yeeeeeech!!!!!

So I guess I wont give up on INt'l Shipping just have to realize it will take more than 2 weeks. (17 days in your case WOW)

Giles, just to let you know, I'm still thinking on those ADAT snakes (if you still have any lying around)--just haven't had any cash. The Andybot fiasco hasn't dissuaded me one bit. Your reputation around here has always been solid in my book.

Back