My Town Stories

Erland

Holy smoke, Hi there.

It has been a very long time since I last dropped in here. Everythings changed, well new wallpaper...great!

I have been doing a few sessions in studios lately which is awsome but this week I decided to record some songs, solo in the lounge.

I`m using some new kit - Mbox and two nice mics

I`m really happy the way this turned out. It was recorded live so there are pops & noises and its naked but what do you guys think?

My Town Stories

Kind regards

Erland

i really love the mood of the story - had me listening quite a bit, and the lyrics in it actually worked really well and got me really into it. your voice really matches this style of music too

keep it up, ive kept the mp3 on the playlist!

cheers

What nice mics?

Sounds really good. I dont have any comments really :) cept i would love to hear just a little more reverb on there. I hear it there but its very very light. But hey i dont mind either way really.

Danny

Sorry i didnt mean to say i was downloading it to the harddrive. But you can download the m3u and play it over the internet by running it.

Danny

hey cheers

Cheers brummy. I`m going to try and get a cello on this. Perhaps to slowly creep in. Thanks Arnold, I`m glad your diggin it too. I have a Rode NT3 & AKG c1000s and two mic stands + Mbox. I`m really happy with this but need a pop shield. Chris man, great to know you had a listen. There are a couple more live tracks too.

kind regards

Erland

dont ya just love the rode mics?! got an NT1, and after being fired at with spit, cigarette smoke and beer, still looks after me and does me a little justice! haha

pop sheilds - until i went to maplin and bought one for £3 (yes, you really DONT need to spend £20+ on one!) i really found it useful to use a pair of tights stretched over a metal coathanger (and it really worked well!!!! just looked like shit...)

keep it up

Back