My Namesake

And Perry fired him!!??????
Playing well and playing well with others are two different things...nice solo though...of course I have to work with an asshole that drums pretty well himself.
And he is humble and works his ass off for perfection...Dave Goode is.....really good!

Playing well and playing well with others are two different things...nice solo though...of course I have to work with an asshole that drums pretty well himself.
And he is humble and works his ass off for perfection...Dave Goode is.....really good!

Great solo TAE 😀👍

Injecting a bit of humour now. This was a long running series of sketches from a UK comedy show in the 90's. John Thompson created a brilliant character called Louis Balfour, a pretentious weed smoking cat presenter of a fictional TV program called Jazz Club who would end up looking a bit pretentious and absurd. Great comedy and so well crafted 😀

Also the B flat trumpeter Jackson Jeffrey Jackson. He's outside the law.

I wet myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back