My Music

So spamish man.... You create some really good shit, but this really isn't the forum for self promotion. It is a forum to ask questions about promoting ones self. Not putting your stuff up for promotion..

Many of us have businesses that we run. Placing the link in our signature, is the way to go, without being a spammer. If you want to advertize, then you need to pay for it, just like any of the other venders here.

You really do create some cool stuff though. Don't take my comments personally, it just is not what this site will allow.

No infraction yet. Just go about promoting yourself in the right way man.

Jimmy

So spamish man.... You create some really good shit, but this really isn't the forum for self promotion. It is a forum to ask questions about promoting ones self. Not putting your stuff up for promotion..

Many of us have businesses that we run. Placing the link in our signature, is the way to go, without being a spammer. If you want to advertize, then you need to pay for it, just like any of the other venders here.

You really do create some cool stuff though. Don't take my comments personally, it just is not what this site will allow.

No infraction yet. Just go about promoting yourself in the right way man.

Jimmy
Jimmy....In all fairness, he posted this in the "Marketing Your Music / Publicity" section of the forum. This whole section is pretty much spam, no? I don't see how what he's doing is different than any other thread in this section.

Yup exactly, i agree that you should market your music here:) That is the only way to reach out to more people! All the best and always do what you do great :)

Back