My most successful music..

primori1337

Check it out, top tracks are over a hundred plays..
Check out Primori1337 on #SoundCloud

You've made some interesting tracks using some unorthodox mixtures of various sounds/samples. I like how Load and Storm Relaxing sounds too, in particular. Keep it up! (y)

There's a 180 minute limit on the upload minutes for a free account. They charge like $10 monthly for the pro edition.

There's a 180 minute limit on the upload minutes for a free account. They charge like $10 monthly for the pro edition.
Yup yup, totally understand that, as I'm using a free account there too, so I had to delete some of my songs over the year to make space. Anyways, I checked out your other SoundCloud account and commented on some of your tracks. :)

And thanks for doing so. A lot of people say I suck at this but I just wanna make some noteworthy/memorable tracks, even if I have to go through hundreds of ideas to get a few precious gems..

And thanks for doing so. A lot of people say I suck at this but I just wanna make some noteworthy/memorable tracks, even if I have to go through hundreds of ideas to get a few precious gems..
Absolutely no problem, man! You definitely have some gems among your music creations; those who hear them will know it right away. In your opinion, out of all the music you've made thus far, which one track do you consider your greatest work?

I'd have to say

Not bad, it has a kind of foreboding ambience atmosphere that gets downright creepy, especially when the distorted cries/moans/weeps start to manifest. It's not something I'd listen to on a sunny day though; it would be great for a haunted house theme, in my opinion lol.

Haha so what I felt while hearing the song matched the Russian word! 😄
And yeah, like I said, people know what they like and will probably go for the download. 😉

How do I get people to edit these tracks and maybe cover/add vocals, etc. There's a section on this forum for that?

I'm not quite sure as I've never requested that here before. Maybe you can check out the "Mix It!" board or one of the other boards that might be helpful for things like this. I'm sure the users there will be able to help you out.

I'm thinking of putting together and Artist's Picks or Greatest Hits, just so that people don't have to dig through 800+ files, heh..

Back