My little creation

Yeah! Play that axe!!!! Nice! :D Great tune!

And what bass are you using?

This is going into my collection! :)

With all this electronica music around, there's very little really good axe-players around (in the charts, that is). We that can play an instrument need to stick together, and maybe we can get rid of all the squarewave-synths! :D

Ed, can you make this song freely downloadable? I don't want more stupid ID's around...

According to my administration page, it is available as a free mp3 download. Is it asking you for your life story? I'll check it out a bit deeper.

ed

Just right-click on the MP3 thing there beside the lo and hi-fi play. Save as... and put it where you want. That's one of the reasons I chose Soundclick for my stuff, because they didn't make me fill in a form everytime I wanted to download a tune. I hope they haven't started.

ed

So that's why your name is GUITAR Ed!

Very good, you can play yer guitar that's for sure... :D

If I do that, I only save the playlist (m3u) file, not the song... I want the MP3!!! ;)

I suggest you use NoWhereRadio, you get 15 MB storage space for free, and it's hosted by a member of this BBS, Waldo! :D It's a win-win situation!

OK, I'm trying like hell to sign up on Nowhere Radio. I'm starting to remember why I didn't use them in the first place. My username is no good. My email address is no good. Failure. Failure. Failure. One account per username. Requested user name cannot be blank (it's not). Failure. Failure. Failure. Yahoo and HotMail accounts are not accepted (I don't have either) Failure. Failure. Failure!!!!!!!! I'll keep fighting with it, but in the meantime, I hope the Soundclick thing is OK with everyone.

ed

No, no MAC for me. I remember having this problem before. I don't know what's going on. I tracked down Waldo through this board, but he hasn't emailed me back yet.

ed

guitar ed said:
Just right-click on the MP3 thing there beside the lo and hi-fi play. Save as... and put it where you want. That's one of the reasons I chose Soundclick for my stuff, because they didn't make me fill in a form everytime I wanted to download a tune. I hope they haven't started.

ed
Sorry. When I right click on the mp3 it wants to download an html file (memberlogin.html). And when I left click, it takes me to a member signup page.

And on my 28.8 dialup, I can't stream.

thanks for joining me back in the 80's. Bass has the Ric sound with those rotosound "singing" strings on it.

Reverb is a little powerful, and the gtr playing is good but not unique. I was more expecting some EVH style for some reason...can't say why.

Nothing bad, nothing wrong, but then nothing that'd make me want to hear a whole CD of this style instrumental either. My exact problem too.

Ed, I'm curious as hell... last two days I tried to download it, your page is not even shown... Too many traffic thingee. I'm sorry. Finally, I can get to your page... try to download the song, but it leads me to the "sign up" page... I guess moskus was right...

Ed, can you make this song freely downloadable? I don't want more stupid ID's around...

As you see our own beloved Waldo is around, you may want to ask him for technical assistance for NWR account. Once I got a trouble for uploading my song for moths or so, then I ask Waldo, he clearly explained what it takes... and no problem with me ever after... (except the NWR server down after I upload 'em :D :D :D ... kiddin' ).

Back